INFORMATION ON PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
At Nomad Advising we are fully committed to the protection of our visitors’ and users’ rights.
This section explains what we do and what we do not do with your personal details.
WHO IS THE CONTROLLER OF THIS WEBSITE?
- Identity of the controller the website: Marita Quinzaños Treviño
- Trade name: Nomad Advising
- NIF (Spanish Tax ID Card no.):70918509X
- Address: C/ Américo Vespucio 42, 3k, 35214, Telde, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business: Legal-Administrative Advice
- Contact details of the controller and data protection officer: Marita Quinzaños Treviño, email@example.com.
- Qualification: Law Graduate
- University: Universidad de Salamanca, Spain
- Registered Lawyer’s no.: 5932
WHAT PERSONAL DETAILS ARE COLLECTED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE?
- ID details: name and surnames.
- Contact details: post address, email, mobile phone number.
WHAT IS THE LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF THESE DATA?
Your personal details are processed under the following legal basis:
- The user’s consent in connection with the contact, the subscription to receive contents and commercial communications by email, cookies or messaging systems.
- The legitimate interests of the data controller in order to protect the users of Nomad Advising’s website against any abuse and fraud regarding the use of our services.
CONSENT TO RECEIVE NOTICES VIA WHATSAPP
In accordance with the GDPR 2016/679, you are hereby informed that:
You may receive notices through instant messaging applications such as WhatsApp for the purpose of speeding up the management of orders, following up the services provided or sending you commercial information about new products and services and about the services offered by Nomad Advising.
Such data will be only included in the said WhatsApp group, administered by Marita Quinzaños Treviño, mobile phone +34 611 382 455, acting as the data controller.
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THE DATA PROCESSING?
This website contains several forms. The information collected through each form will be used for the following purposes:
- Forms to subscribe to contents: there are several forms to activate the subscription. The data provided will be exclusively used to send you the Newsletter and to keep you updated about the news and temporary, exclusive offers aimed at the subscribers of https://nomadadvising.com
- Form to submit comments/reviews: The personal details entered in the form established to submit such comment and reviews will be exclusively used to moderate and publish those comments and reviews.
- Contact form: The website includes a contact form to ask for information, to submit suggestions or for professional contact purposes. In this case, the email address will be used to answer to such messages and to submit the information that the user may request through the website.
STORAGE PERIOD OF THE PERSONAL DATA
Clients’ data: The storage period of the personal data will be based on the service hired by each client. In any case, the data will be stored for the minimum statutory period and may be stored for a period of up to:
- 4 years: Spanish Act on Offences and Penalties in Social Matters [Ley sobre Infracciones y Sanciones en el Orden Social] (obligations regarding registration, deregistration with the Social Security, payment of contributions, payment of salaries and wages, etc.) sections 66 et seq. Spanish General Tax Law [Ley General Tributaria] (accounting books and records, etc.).
- 5 years: Sect.1,964 of the Spanish Civil Code (personal actions with no specific term).
- 6 years:Sect. 30 of the Spanish Trade Code [Código de Comercio] (accounting books and records, invoices, etc.).
- 10 years: Sect. 25 of the Spanish Act for the Prevention of the Laundering of Money and the Funding of Terrorism (Ley de Prevención del Blanqueo de Capitales y Financiación del Terrorismo].
Subscribers’ details: From the user’s registration to the user’s unsubscription date.
Potential clients’ data: the data will be kept during the commercial relationship and, upon the end of such relationship, for a term of at least two years, unless the user requests the erasure of the data in advance.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING THE USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DETAILS?
Any individual is entitled to receive the confirmation whether Nomad Advising is processing his/her personal details or not.
The data subjects are entitled to:
- Request the access to their respective personal data.
- Request the rectification or erasure of the data.
- Request the cancellation of the data.
- Request the restriction of the processing.
- Object to the processing of the data.
- Request the portability of the data.
If you have already granted your consent for any specific purpose, you are entitled to withdraw your consent at any moment. Such withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the prior consent given before the withdrawal of the consent.
If you find that your personal data rights have been breached, especially when the exercise of your rights has not been satisfied, you may file a claim with the appropriate Supervisory Authority responsible for Personal Data Protection. To do so, please visit the website https://www.aepd.es/es
To exercise these rights, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A form is available to exercise your rights. You can request such form by email or use the forms already prepared by the Spanish Data Protect Agency (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos) or by third parties.
These forms must be electronically signed or accompanied by a photocopy of your personal ID card.
In the case that someone is acting on your behalf, a copy of your representative’s ID card must be provided or the document must be electronically signed by your representative.
These forms can be submitted either personally, by post or email to the address to the data controller set out above.
NOTICE AND DECLARATION OF BREACHES
At Nomad Advising, we undertake security measures appropriate to the level of risk in order to protect the personal information against the loss, misuse and unauthorised use, disclosure, alteration and destruction of the data, considering the risks involved in the processing and the nature of the personal information. However, in the case that Marita Quinzaños Treviño may determine that the service data have been breached or misappropriated (even by an employee of Marita Quinzaños Treviño), have been exposed to a security breach or improperly acquired by a third party, Marita Quinzaños Treviño will notify you immediately about such security breach, misappropriation or improper acquisition.
WHO WILL BE THE RECIPIENTS OF YOUR DATA?
A wide range of the tools used on this website in order to manage your data are provided by third parties. To provide services that are strictly required for the development of the activity, Marita Quinzaños Treviño shares data with the following service providers under the appropriate privacy terms and conditions:
External service providers (e.g., services for payment processing, order processing, marketing campaign management, website management, email sending and other similar service providers), so that they can perform their business activities on behalf of Marita Quinzaños Treviño.
The company responsible for the development and maintenance of this website, as well as the hosting provider, may have access to this website occasionally. They have entered into a service contract by which they undertake to keep the same level of privacy that applies to the processing applicable to this website.
Any international transfer of data arising from the use of tools or service providers will be subject to the Privacy Shield Convention, which ensures that the American software companies comply with the European data protection regulations in matters of privacy, data secrecy and security.
This website specifically uses the following tools:
- Online chat tool: Join.Chat
DATA SECRECY AND SECURITY
https://nomadadvising.com undertakes to use and process the users’ personal data in compliance with the obligation of confidentiality and in accordance with the purpose of the data. Besides, the controller will comply with the obligation to store the data and implement all the measures required to prevent the alteration, loss, unauthorised processing or access, in accordance with the applicable data protection regulation.
This website includes a SSL certificate. This is a security protocol by which your data will be transferred in a comprehensive, secure manner. This means that the transfer of the data between a server and the web user and the feedback between them will be fully coded and encrypted.
https://nomadadvising.com cannot ensure the absolute impregnability of the Internet and, therefore, the inviolability or absolute security of the data through the wrongful access by third parties.
Regarding the confidentiality of the processing, Marita Quinzaños Treviño will ensure that any individual authorised by Marita Quinzaños Treviño to process the clients’ data (including her staff, collaborators and service providers) will be subject to the appropriate confidentiality obligation (whether contractual or statutory).
In the case that a security incident may occur, as soon as Marita Quinzaños Treviño becomes aware of such incident, she will immediately notify the client or user and will provide any information known regarding such security incident or whenever the client or user may reasonably request it.
ACCURACY AND TRUTHFULNESS OF THE DATA
As a user, you are fully responsible for the truthfulness and accuracy of the data submitted to https://nomadadvising.com, holding Marita Quinzaños Treviño (Nomad Advising) harmless against any liability that may arise. In any case, users will ensure and will be responsible for the accuracy, effectiveness and authenticity of the personal details provided, as well as for keeping such data duly updated. Users undertake to enter complete, correct information in the contact or subscription form.
RIGHT TO WITHDRAW THE CONSENT GRANTED