On https://nomadadvising.com, cookies are used for several purposes.
What is a cookie?
A “cookie” is a small text file that is stored in your web browser (e.g., Google’s Chrome or Apple’s Safari) when you surf on most websites.
Acceptance of cookies
These cookies do not affect the website’s visitors.
What kind of information is stored in a cookie?
Cookies do not usually store sensitive information about you, such as credit card or bank details, pictures or personal information, etc. The data stored are of technical and statistical nature, as well as personal preferences, customised contents, etc.
What kind of cookies exists?
- Technical cookies: These are the most elemental cookies and help us to learn when a human being or an automated application is surfing on the website, when an anonymous or a registered user is navigating on the site, as well as to carry out basic tasks that are essential for the proper operation of any dynamic website.
- Analytical cookies: These cookies collect information about the visitor’s navigation, the most frequently used sections, the products viewed, the time period when the site is visited, the language, etc.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies show advertisenents based on the user’s navigation, country of origin, language, etc.
Cookies accepted by the Regulation and Exempt Cookies
In accordance with the EU Directive, to use analytical, advertising and subscription cookies, the informed consent of the users is required. Technical cookies and any other cookies required for the proper operation of the website or for the provision of the services specifically requested by the user are exempt from such informed consent.
What kind of cookies is used on this website?
This website uses its own cookies only.
- Administrator login: Login and logout cookies allow us to log in in and log out from our account on https://nomadadvising.com.
|PHPSESSID||Own cookie||Login on WordPress||Session|
|wordpress_test_cookie||Own cookie||Login on WordPress||Session|
|wordpress_sec_||Own cookie||User ID||Session|
|wp-settings-time-4||Own cookie||User adjustments||1 year|
|wp-settings-4||Own cookie||User adjustments||1 year|
|wordpress_logged_in_||Own cookie||Security, user ID||Session|
Can cookies be deleted?
Yes, they can, but they can also be blocked in general or in particular for a specific web domain.
To delete the cookies from a website, go to the settings of your browser. In the settings tab or section, look for the cookies associated to that specific domain name and proceed to delete them.
- Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Edge
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Safari Mac
- Safari for iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch
Further information about cookies
Feel free to read the cookies regulation published by the Spanish Data Protection Agency “Guía sobre el uso de las cookies” (in Spanish) and get further information about cookies on http://www.aboutcookies.org/
To enhance your control about the installation of cookies, you may install programmes or plug-ins in your web browser. These applications are known as “do not track” plug-ins and will let you decide which cookies you allow to use.
This cookies policy was last updated on the 26th of April 2021.