EASY LEGAL & ADMINISTRATIVE PROCEEDINGS FOR FOREIGNERS IN SPAIN
PAPER WORK HAS NEVER BEEN EASIER!
If you are a professional, an entrepreneur or a head of family seeking to relocate, or perhaps a digital nomad or a businessperson looking to expand your relations in Spain, we can help you throughout the entire process of moving and settling abroad. Nomad Advising is a boutique of multilingual troubleshooters providing you with a personalised service (Eng, Fr, Deu, It) to help you easily speed up and complete the frequent formalities required in Spain, particularly in the Canary Islands.
WHY AM I YOUR BEST OPTION TO PROVIDE YOU WITH IN ADVICE ON YOUR RELATIONS WITH SPAIN?
Because I have been in your shoes before. I have experienced that feeling of frustration, isolation, concerns and confusion that results from the process of moving abroad, registering with the local authorities and settling and starting a career and a life in a different country. I am perfectly aware of the difficulties and language barriers that everyone comes across when moving abroad, whether for business or leisure.
And yes, according to my ID, I am young. However, according to all the milestones I have passed and helped others achieve, I am a resourceful person and I count on the assistance of heavily experienced partners/collaborators who will personally support you in their areas of expertise:
- Spanish official translator specialised in legal and medical English
- Spanish lawyer specialised in immigration law
- Practising lawyer bilingual in Spanish and Italian
- Practising lawyer bilingual in Spanish and French
- Practising lawyer bilingual in Spanish and German
- Real estate expert specialised in providing expats in the Canary Islands with advice on real estate transactions (English, Italian, Swedish and Norwegian)
- German tax advisor in Spain (Spanish, English, German)
- Online marketing & communications expert (Spanish, English, Deutsch/German)
- Web design expert
- International business coach/advisor (Spanish & English)
As a Spanish lawyer who was born in Mexico and has lived in Gran Canaria for 10 years, I have so far lived in 7 countries (Mexico, USA, Spain, France, the Netherlands, Germany and the Republic of Korea). This experience has added to my sensitivity towards other cultures, peoples and languages. Diversity creates trustworthy, transparent relations with expats in need. My commitment is to make this process as easy-going and rewarding as possible. You can count on me because, both with my personal experience and my expertise as a practising lawyer, I am used to successfully dealing with the Spanish public administrations and have built key collaborations with bilingual professionals who will assist you, providing you a multidisciplinary offer characterised by quality and support.
In this constantly EVOLVING world, where the RISING OPPORTUNITIES WORLDWIDE are paralleled with uncertainty, we find it much easier to become NOMADS, as borders and frontiers are no longer constrained. Remote work and self-employment is currently on the rise, especially as a result of this “new normal”. Despite the increasing mobility patterns within the European Union and the freedom of movement established in Article 45 of the Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union, expats and digital nomads still have to deal with a wide range of legal, administrative, tax, labour and immigration formalities. Nomad Advising will guide and accompany you throughout these formalities, providing you with advice on a large number of day-to-day statutory requirements expats and foreigners may face while moving to and living in Spain.
Welcome, now let us help
- Spanish ID number (NIE/TIE)
- Local registration (empadronamiento)
- Doctor assignation (médico de cabecera)
- Bank account
- Residence (residencia)
- e-signature (firma electrónica)
- Access to ID withing public administrations (CL@VE)
- Digital Certificate (Certificado digital)
First steps to undertake
- Self employment registrations
- Economic activities tax
- IGIC or IVA
- Benefits from taxation in Canary Islands
- Referrals to online marketing and web designer specialists
Housing & Family needs
- Real estate experts
- Local registration
- Review of lease agreements
- Review of purchase agreements
- Referrals of international schools
- Referrals of insurance protection
International Business lawyer, with BAR ID 5932, settled in Las Palmas, Spain, for over 10 years.
I have always assisted foreigners in need, not only in the legal and business field, but also collaborating as a volunteer with the Red Cross and CEAR (Spanish Commission for Refugees) specially touched by the African immigration and humanitarian crisis that is currently evolving in the Canary Islands. My background prompted me to professionalise this valuable knowledge and inner passion by offering NOMAD ADVISING services. My TROUBLESHOOTING SERVICES give a huge relief to professionals with an eye on Spain, and may eventually help promote and safely guide the European investors to the islands.
Having lived in 7 different countries (Mexico, USA, Spain, France, the Netherlands, Germany and the Republic of Korea) has added to my sensitivity towards foreigners, languages and cultures. As a solopreneur, I am constantly and actively learning about business management, business, communication and social media, solopreneurial women, negotiation and problem solving, copywriting basics and other areas. I much enjoy customer service, public relations, and solving my clients’ claims both nationally and internationally. If you need my services, you can count on my professionalism, expertise and commitment.
1. Junior Legal Consultant at KINROSS AFRICA S.L. -KINROSS MINING GROUP- (corporate law), Las Palmas, Spain.
2. Licensed Review Consultant at SEVEN EIGHTHS, Madrid, Spain.
3. International Event Organiser at LEE CONVENTION, Busan, Republic of Korea.
4. Internship at THE VAUGHN LAW OFFICE (Corporate, Business) Denver, USA.
5. Practising lawyer at LAGARES LAW FIRM (Business, Corporate, Tax Law, Commercial Agreements, Insolvency and Administrative Law), Las Palmas, Spain.
1. 2020: Candidate for the English-Spanish Legal Translation Certificate
2. 2019: Obtained the Spanish Immigration Law Certificate (Derecho de Extranjería)
3. 2016: Summer Course on Private International Law at The Hague Academy of International Law (The Hague, The Netherlands).
4. 2013-2015: Legal Practice School in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria Bar Association, having obtained the Professional Proficiency Certificate (C.A.P. certificate).
5. 2007 – 2013: Law Degree at University of Salamanca, Spain. Erasmus Scholarship at Faculté Paul Cezanne, Aix-en-Provence, France (2010-2011). Séneca Scholarship at University of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (2011-2012).
ONLY 2 STEPS:
AFTER EXPLAING YOUR SERVICE REQUIRED, YOU WILL RECEIVE A LINK TO MY CALENDAR TO SCHEDULE OUR FIRST 45’ APPOINTMENT